Sunday, April 6, 2008

Analizing Rhetorical Situations

I rather enjoyed this reading. The reading had a lot of good information. I had a good idea of most of the information but having something besides text to read in this book made the reading more enjoyable. The "Dungeon and Dragons" essay was real good , because while I was in the U.S. Navy the nights at sea can get very boring so I was one of the so called weirdos the auther was talking about. It realy can take some of the harsh reality out of life. My lord we've all watched" The Wizard of Oz" and I don't believe that any one believes a tornado will send them to a land where they will find talking sarecrows,a tinman and a cowardly lion. I think we all fight enough demons in reality. Sometimes I think we all have fantasys about being in a world that could only live in our own minds.

1 comment:

Dankline said...

You are absolutely right. I have demons in reality myslef with understanding life and all. I have fantasys about being retired and being able to work on cars. I liked the reading too. It made think aboout my life and to wonder what will happen and what will not happen.