Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Letter From Birmingham Jail

Martin Luther King Jr. has always been a passionate writer as well as a person who knows how to get to the reader. But this piece of writing is one of the best pieces that I've ever read. I like the way he uses his own style just to talk to the clergymen, its just fascinating. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that he didn't really get to the point of his writing until the last couple of pages. Other than that I really enjoyed this piece.

1 comment:

Chris Seich said...

Like what he said about being an amazing writer he is. I belive what made hiim such an amazing person is the way he wrote. He used his own ways to get throught to people he tryed to relate tp them in the way he talked. Martin Luther King Jr. was an amazing person and i think he change the way our country thinks.