Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stratages For Revision

As I was reading through the text it gave me some different ways of looking at revision.Even though I try to use as many techniques in writing as I possibly can.I tend to read my text over and over again when I'm writing.This tends to keep me on track and hearing some sentences over in my head again seems to helps me work out so paragraphs.Sometimes it helps you to put logic to the paragraph.I always have someone at least proof read any material I hand in for a class project.Getting others opinions seems to work well for me.Good criticism some times can make you look in a different direction.But keeping the reader interested and staying coherent is so important,because everyone knows if you can't follow the story you usually loose interest.At that point it doesn't matter what message the writer is trying to get across.

No comments: