Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's Wrong with Animal Rights

I felt the reading was a little hard to understand.The authors use of some words had me confused.Even though I understand most of what she was saying.Having animals all my life and being subjected to many of the animal rights activist radical point of view and propaganda doesn't help rectify the situation.Unfortunately there are people in the world that shouldn't have pets.These people will always cause tension between good pet owners and pet owners that abuse animals.I truly feel the activists in thier hearts are doing the right thing, but sometimes in some curcumstances the lesser of two evils would probably same the animals life.

1 comment:

Chris Seich said...

I completely agree with his opinions. The wording was alittle hard to understand and caused confusion but i could make out most of what the author was trying to say. It is sad but there are people who shouldn't have pets. Animal Rights is a very important issue that activists try to bring light to but in my experience people don't really care about animal rights people we just brush them off cause we are to busy for them.