Thursday, March 6, 2008

Whats Wrong With Animal Rights

I am going to have to agree with Karl, the author does use many confusing words. I have had the experience of going through people giving me a hard time about a pet. I use to own a pit bull just as the author does. The people in my neighborhood did not like the fact that I had owned a "harmful" dog, even though it was the most people friendly dog you would have ever met. Because of these people i was forced to give my dog up or our we could of lost our homeowners insurance. I think people judge things way to easily. They think that just because it was a pit bull it had to be vicious and mean. Thats not always the case. With pit bulls they are naturally nice. The only reason that some of them are mean is because they are trained to be this way. It is a shame that we have many of these stereotypes about a lot of different things in this world. I hope one day we can all just get over things and learn to deal with things better.

No comments: