Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Strategies for Revision

This reading was very informative. It give many different and very good ways on how to revise a paper. I use many different techniques to revise my papers. the first thing I usually do is read through the paper myself to try and pull out as many errors as i can. The next step i use is having someone who is honest read through my paper. Getting someone who doesn't really care would not help much because they wouldn't tell you what was wrong with the paper. I think the reading gave a great hint when it says to plan a break in between writing your paper and revising it. Another good suggestion they gave was to read your work aloud. Overall this reading was informative and gave many helpful hints in the revising process of writing a paper.

No comments: