Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Ends of the World as We Know Them

This reading wasn't the funnest to read. I felt like I was reading and encyclopedia or just a history book. However even though it might of not been fun to read to did put out many facts that many people, including myself don't really think about. Many people do not realize what if happening to the world. Many things have happened in the past to make to world a little worse, and it seems that big events keep happening to make it even worse. People do not realize what is going on, because in my opinion they really just do not care. Many people in the world are self-centered and only care about what is happening to them. They don't stop to think of how what they are doing today could affect their children or just the younger generations in the long run. Personally I feel bad for the real young generations because we aren't doing anything to help their world that they are going to grow up in.

No comments: