Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Chapter 2

In chapter 2 I caught on and identified with the types of writing styles that people have. I think that I am most like the heavy planner. I have trouble writing in class essays because I think about it too much. With this comes the problem of not being able to check what I've written. When it's time to turn in my rough drafts I haven't even checked spelling or grammer.In the end, One draft turns into two or three once everything is checked and fixed. I also have the problem of procrasination. I have the problem of doing my work the night before or even the day of. I get caught up easily in other things and know that I'll eventually do what I have to even if it means waiting until the last minute. Overall, this chapter really got me thinking of the writing process and how everyone has different ways of writing.

1 comment:

Ashley Howard said...

It can be beneficial to be a heavy planner, but it can be beneficial to be a heavy reviser too! In class, we are going to work on getting you guys to be somewhere in between the heavy planner and the heavy reviser. I think that is the best of both worlds. Nice job on relating the reading to your own personal writing style.