Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's your name girl

I enjoyed this reading a lot. It was really weird that she couldn't write in her own home. I'm betting on that there was a lot of distractions. I was very thankful that I had that beginning paragraph talking about her writing ways and what this reading is about. I think in life that you should meet someone new everyday of your life. Talk to them learn their name and make sure they know your name. Because sometime in your lifetime you are going to meet them again. Maybe it's to help out a charity or maybe its just for a favor. I try everyday to meet someone new because you never know what knowledge or wisdom they have to pass on. When that Mrs. C went and couldn't even remember her name. That's horrible. It's pretty funny that when you do something nice, like how that guy saved the other guy in the subway when he was having a seizure. Like Mary taking out the tea and setting up for dinner. People know them for about year. But when someone does something stupid or wrong, they go down in history. Like how Mary went and dropped her favorite dish and called her a n*****. I bet she will remember Mary for as long as she lives because of that.

No comments: